Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners Insurance is a necessity in today's word when owning a home. MedPro One wants to help medical professionals get the best homeowner insurance coverage at the lowest cost. Our marketplace resource with leading insurance agencies and advisors from across the country makes it easy and simple for medical professionals to get quality insurance coverage and the service they deserve. Our goal is simple....Find top tiered advisors and agencies from across the country and make them easily accessible to our medical professional audience.
When medical professionals are looking for homeowner insurance, they should work with agencies that are appointed and can provide insurance products from ALL of the market's best rated and ranked insurance companies. Don't pay double for the same insurance policy coverage only because your current agency only provides a couple different insurance company options. Thats why MedPro One presents our preferred advisors and agencies providing homeowners and renters insurance products to medical professionals.
Agency resources providing: More Insurance Company Selection Choice, Market Leading Advisors, Quality Service, Best Prices Saving Medical Professionals Money and Ultimately Better Options!
MedPro One National Homeowners and Renters Insurance Preferred Advisors and Agencies
William Lu Shimer III
|William Lu Shimer III
- Lu Shimer is an insurance advisor at Harding and Jacobs Insurance Agency.
- Lu specializes in Property and Casualty, Commercial, Life, Health and Disability coverage.
- Lu works with medical professionals all over the country providing his skills, knowledge and services to medical professionals.
- Lu provides products form a large selection of highly rated insurance companies helping medical professionals get the best options for homeowners insurance available.
Because everyone's needs are not the same, it is best to consult your agent to help assess your needs and find the insurance policy that is right for you.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
MedPro One Page of Disclosure