Disability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Disability Insurance Information
After years of education, training and persistence medical professionals clearly have made an investment in themselves and their career enabling them to provide care and support to the patients they serve. MedPro One presents our "Preferred Disability Insurance Advisors" for medical professionals interested in or seeking quality resources for Disability Insurance.
Our goal is to provide market leaders in the Disability Insurance industry with the ability to provide a full panel of disability products and top rated companies that provide them. Many of our presented advisors specialize in serving medical professionals all over the country, and provide the highest quality of service we wish to present in our panel of "Preferred Disability Insurance Advisors."
MedPro One National Disability Insurance Preferred Advisors and Agencies
Cell (614) 989-7579
- Registered Representative and Financial Advisor with Dostal and Kirk Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.
- Steve has assertedhimself as a leader and highly talented advisor for medical professionals all over the country.
- Steve provides Disability Insurance options with leading and top ranked Disability Insurance companies in the country.
What are the types of disability insurance?
There are two types of disability policies: Short-Term Disability (STD) and
Long-Term Disability (LTD):
- Short-Term Disability policies (STD) have a waiting period of 0 to 14
days with a maximum benefit period of no longer than two years.
- Long-Term Disability policies (LTD) have a waiting period of several
weeks to several months with a maximum benefit period ranging from a few
years to the rest of your life.
Disability policies have two different protection features that are important
- Non-cancelable means the policy cannot be canceled by the insurance
company, except for nonpayment of premiums. This gives you the right to
renew the policy every year without an increase in the premium or a
reduction in benefits.
- Guaranteed renewable gives you the right to renew the policy with the
same benefits and not have the policy canceled by the company. However, your
insurer has the right to increase your premiums as long as it does so for
all other policyholders in the same rating class as you.
In addition to the traditional disability policies, there are several options
you should consider when purchasing a policy:
- Additional purchase options
Your insurance company gives you the right to buy additional insurance at a
later time for an additional cost.
- Coordination of benefits
The amount of benefits you receive from your insurance company is dependent
on other benefits you receive because of your disability. Your policy
specifies a target amount you will receive from all the policies combined,
so this policy will make up the difference not paid by other policies.
- Cost of living adjustment (COLA)
The COLA increases your disability benefits over time based on the increased
cost of living measured by the Consumer Price Index. You will pay a higher
premium if you select the COLA.
- Residual or partial disability rider
This provision allows you to return to work part-time, collect part of your
salary and receive a partial disability payment if you are still partially
- Return of premium
This provision requires the insurance company to refund part of your premium
if no claims are made for a specific period of time declared in the policy.
- Waiver of premium provision
This clause means that you do not have to pay premiums on the policy after
you’re disabled for 90 days.
MedPro One Page of Disclosure